Mouth ulcer or stomatitis is inflammation that is attacking mouth especially on mouth cavity, lips, gum or even palate. Even though it is not a dangerous disease, but its presence often disturbing our appetite and our comfort when we are eating. So, what are the home remedy for mouth ulcer?
Well, you can try these alternative or natural medicines below:
1. Vitamin C in sage leaves are proven effective to cure recurring mouth ulcer. Boil sage leaves, then drink the water after it is cold. If you don’t like the taste, you can add honey as sweetener.
2. You can gargle your mouth with juice of two fingers of turmeric that have been mixed with a glass of water.
3. Another recipes, you can try to drink or gargle with boiled water of guava leaves.
4. Coconut water also can be an effective remedy for mouth ulcer. You only need to drink it without any addition.
5. Rub pure honey to the mouth ulcer can be done as well. If the ulcer is hard to be reached, you can add the honey in a glass of water and drink it.
6. Betel leaf is an effective remedy for mouth ulcer. Take two betel leaves, wash them clean and chew them. Put the pulp on the ulcers for several minutes.
Others were looking for:
- does betel leaves cure mouth ulcers