Hair health can be maintained by using natural ingredients. We can treat hair problems and disorders with those natural ingredients as well. One of those natural ingredients that we can use to fight hair thinning is coconut milk.
As quoted from hellonatural.com, coconut milk contains healthy protein and essential fat that can accelerate hair growth. So, if you often feel annoyed to know that your hair keep dwindling, you can try to treat them with coconut milk hair mask. It’s easy to make this mask.
150 cc of coconut milk
3 teaspoons of olive oil
1. Mix olive oil with coconut milk. Add a little warm water.
2. Apply the mix (hair mask) on your scalp evenly.
3. Massage your scalp gently.
4. Spread the mask up to the end of hair
5. Use shower cap, so the mask can be absorbed easier.
6. Wait for 10-15 minutes.
7. Then, wash your hair the way you do usually.
It’s easy, right? You just use two ingredients only, and you can have healthy and thick hair naturally.